Advantages of holding the Brewers´ Star certificate
- The Brewers´ Star certificate displayed in your place indicates the highest quality beer care and the best beer experience, and it improves its reputation with existing as well as potential guests.
- The certificate plays a role in consumers´ decision-making on which place to visit.
- The place will be listed on the website of Plzeňský Prazdroj on the map of certified, and thus recommended, pubs and restaurants, and in the navigation sections on the websites of individual beer brands.
- The Brewers´ Star certificate is awarded only to customers of Plzeňský Prazdroj.
- Getting the certificate is also a prerequisite for your participation in certain levels of the Plzeňský Prazdroj Key Account Club (for details, contact the relevant Key Account Manager or Trade Development Specialist).
The procedure for awarding the Brewers´ Star
- Ask a Plzeňský Prazdroj Trade Development Specialist to initiate the certification process.
- The basic technical parameters will be measured.
- This is followed by an assessment of the quality of the served beer.
- In case you meet all the conditions, you will be awarded the Brewers´ Star certificate, which will be handed over by a representative of Plzeňský Prazdroj´s sales department.
- If we find any shortcomings preventing the Brewers´ Star certificate from being awarded to your place, you will receive a detailed description of the reasons together with instructions on how to remedy the situation. You can request a re-assessment after a minimum of 3 months. Inspections in certified pubs and restaurants will take place at least once a year. However, they can take place at any time in order to check the observance of standards and the quality of the served beer. In case of a serious breach of standards stated in the Terms & Conditions of the Brewers´ Star Certification, or if the pub/restaurant changes its keeper/owner, the place will lose its Brewers´ Star certificate. Any further questions will be answered by a Plzeňský Prazdroj Trade Development Specialist or Technical Service employee.