Havířov hockey players will „meet“ their fans in a contest for 100 Radegast beers14.2.2012 Radegast
„A meeting of players and fans by well–cooled Radegast beer is now a tradition in Havířov. Aside from the battle for 100 beers, fans will have a chance to enjoy chatting with the players, who will also be signing autographs. Everyone will take home a picture of their favourite team,“ said Marek Málek, Radegast brand Manager.
Two teams of five members each will meet in the contest. The winning team will take home 100 beers to enjoy with the rest of their team or their friends from the „boiler“ (fans’ nickname for the tribunes). The teams of fans will consist of the most loyal of Havířov fans that support their team even on the road. Both teams will face three challenges: table hockey, dressing up in hockey equipment, and a hockey quiz.
„I would like to invite all of our supporters. Same as the last year, it is going to be an interesting and pleasant evening. We will gladly talk to our fans about anything they like,“ said Martin Potočný, centre and Manager of the AZ Havířov hockey team.
Notes for editors:
- Radegast beer brewery, one of the most modern beer breweries in the Czech Republic, has been producing beer since 1970.
- Radegast brewery has been a member of the biggest Czech beer brewing group Plzeňský Prazdroj, Inc. since 1999
- With total sales of nearly 10 million hectoliters during the calendar year of 2011 (including licensed productions abroad) and with exports to more than 50 countries worldwide, Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. is the preeminent beer producer in the region and the biggest exporter of Czech beer.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. is a member of SABMiller plc. group. Pilsner Urquell is the international flagship brand of the SABMiller brand portfolio.
- SABMiller plc. is one of the world’s biggest beer brewing companies with beer brewing activities or distribution in more than 60 countries across six continents. The SABMiller portfolio includes important international Brands such as Grolsch, Miller Genuine Draft, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, and Pilsner Urquell, as well as almost 200 successful regional and national brands.
Manager external communication
Phone: +420 724 617 219