Fans will have a chance to recall the golden successes of one of the biggest personalities of Czech hockey not only from the Olympics and world championships, but also from his home town of Olomouc. Jiří Dopita promised to bring three gold medals, including the one from Extra League he won while playing for Mora.
„Fans will take home a special card with a picture and a signature of Jiří Dopita. They can take pictures with him, and also get some of the artifacts from Radegast hockey collection. They can talk about hockey and ask whatever they want,“ Marek Málek, Radegast Brand Manager said.
Fans can wash down Jiří Dopita’s hockey stories with a free beer. The only condition is for them to bring coupons they received at home matches of the first part the Extra League, or at play off. Those will allow them to have two beers for the price of one, including special Radegast Extra Bitter.
Notes for editors:
- Radegast beer brewery, one of the most modern beer breweries in Czech Republic, has produced beer since 1970.
- Radegast brewery has been a member of the biggest Czech beer brewing group Plzeňský Prazdroj, Inc. since 1999.
- With its total sale of nearly 10 millions of hectolitres during the calendar year of 2011 (including licenced productions abroad) and with its export to more than 50 countries worldwide, Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. is the preeminent beer producer in the region and the biggest exporter of the Czech beer.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. is a member of SABMiller plc. group. Pilsner Urquell is the international flagship brand of the SABMiller brand portfolio.
- SABMiller plc. is one of the world’s biggest beer brewing companies with beer brewing activities or distribution in more than 60 countries across six continents. SABMiller portfolio includes important international Brands such as Grolsch, Miller Genuine Draft, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, and Pilsner Urquell, as well as almost 200 successful regional and national brands.
Manager external communication
Phone: +420 724 617 219