Mountain guides, or „sherpas,” as they are called in the Czech Republic, must conquer the summit of Lysá Mountain as a part of the extreme contest Adrenalin Cup for the fifth time already. Martin Troup, Manager of the Radegast Brand, confirms that the contest attracts more and more attention every year: „Two–hundred real men, members of the four–member teams will stand on the start line. That is the maximum contest capacity. This shows that there are enough fans of our beer brand who together crave exceptional experiences. And there is no shortage of those during the contest.“
Every team that manages to get the keg to the summit of Lysá within the four–hour limit will receive 100 Radegast beers as a prize. However, that is not what this contest is all about, even though the fastest team will get an even more significant dewy reward, and a special cup as a reminder of their achievement.
Famous mountaineer Leopold Sulovský, the first Czech to conquer the highest mountain in the world, is a patron of the Radegast Beskydy Mountain Guide contest.
Notes for editors:
- Radegast beer brewery, one of the most modern beer breweries in Czech Republic, has produced beer since 1970.
- Radegast brewery has been a member of the biggest Czech beer brewing company, Plzeňský Prazdroj, Inc. since 1999.
- With its total sale of nearly 10 million hectolitres during the calendar year of 2011 (including licenced productions abroad) and with its export to more than 50 countries worldwide, Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. is the preeminent beer producer in the region and the biggest exporter of the Czech beer.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. is a member of SABMiller plc. group. Pilsner Urquell is the international flagship brand of the SABMiller brand portfolio.
- SABMiller plc. is one of the world’s biggest beer brewing companies with beer brewing activities or distribution in more than 60 countries across six continents. SABMiller portfolio includes important international Brands such as Grolsch, Miller Genuine Draft, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, and Pilsner Urquell, as well as almost 200 successful regional and national brands.
Manager external communication
Phone: +420 724 617 219