Voting will take place during the entire competition weekend at „Automotodrom“ by the advertisers of Birell.
„Birell is an ideal, refreshing, nonalcoholic beverage for active pastimes and bike rides are one example. Every biker likes to stand out among the others and so we have decided to give them an opportunity to win a helmet of their own design,“ said Luděk Baumruk, manager of Birell brand, the partner of Grand Prix Brno and Brno Automotodrom.
Thousands of people completed the application on Birell’s Facebook page They contributed more than 2500 helmet designs. Voters selected 25 of the most popular designs. The expert jury has selected the five best designs that will compete among visitors to the Grand Prix Brno and Facebook sites. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, August 28.
Notes for editors
- Birell brand is a longtime leader of the entire category of nonalcoholic beers. It has been a presence in the Czech market for more than 20 years.
- The portfolio includes Birell Light, Birell Semi Dark, the mixed drinks Birell Lime & Raspberry and Birell Lemon & Pomegranate that has been introduced to the market this spring
- The perfect taste of Birell is appreciated not only by consumers but in international competitions as well. Its last success was the World Beer Awards 2012.
- With its total sale of nearly 9.9 million hectolitres during the calendar year of 2012 (including licenced productions abroad) and with its export to more than 50 countries worldwide, Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. is the preeminent beer producer in the region and the biggest exporter of Czech beer.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. is a member of SABMiller plc. group. Pilsner Urquell is the international flagship brand of the SABMiller brand portfolio.
- SABMiller plc is one of the most significant beer companies in the world, with 70,000 employees in 75 countries around the globe. It offers more than 200 beer brands, including world-renowned brands such as Pilsner Urquell, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Miller Genuine Draft and Grolsch, as well as important local brands such as Aguila (Columbia), Castle (South Africa), Miller Lite (USA), Snow (China), Victoria Bitter (Australia), and Tyskie (Poland).
+420 724 617 886