The loudest cheering during the bicycle race is sought. This will be the record, which will be set on Sunday, May 25, by fans during the Mountain Bike World Cup Race. Birell, the partner in the Czech competition of the MTB World Cup will take the measurements. Breaking the record is yet another motivating factor for fans to create an excellent atmosphere at Novém Město and thus help the organisers obtain the hoped-for hosting position for the World Championship in 2016. Their competition is the German Albstadt. In the case of earning the hosting privileges for the Czech Republic, Birell will donate 2016 non-alcoholic beers to the celebrations.
“Come to Nové Město during the weekend and help us to create an even better atmosphere than in past years. We believe that if we show the representatives of the international bicycling union (UCI) that the Czech Republic loves mountain bikes more than Germany, we should be able to influence their decision,” said the general manager of the World Cup in Novém Město Ján Svorada.
There is one unique thing that no one can take from Nové Město: It will be the first bicycle race where the cheering of fans will be measured and the record for the loudest cheering during the bicycle race will be recorded. The measurements will be provided by the partner of the Nové Město World Cup race, the non-alcoholic beer brand Birell.
“Birell is the ideal refreshment for the active lifestyle. We would also like to refresh the atmosphere of the race and motivate the fans to cheer to the best of their capabilities. This can help the Czech Republic earn the hosting privileges of this exceptional sporting event,” said Luděk Baumruk, Birell brand marketing manager.
The measurement for the volume of cheering will take place during all three Sunday races at the starting and finishing marks in the arena Vysočina.
Notes for editors:
- Birell brand is a longtime leader among the entire category of nonalcoholic beer. IT is present on Czech market for more than 20 years.
- The portfolio includes Birell Light, Birell Semi Dark, mixed drinks Birell Lime & Raspberry, and Birell Lemon & Pomegranate that has been introduced to the market in the spring of 2013. This April, Birell introduced its new ginger flavor.
- The perfect taste of Birell is appreciated not only by consumers but in international competitions as well. The latest success is the award at Pivex competition where both, Birell Lemon & Pomegranate and Birell Lime & Raspberry won prizes.
- In 2012, Birell won a prize at the international competition World Beer Awards 2012.
- With its total sale of nearly 9.7 million of hectoliters during the calendar year of 2013 (including licensed productions abroad) and with its export to more than 50 countries worldwide, Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. is the preeminent beer producer in the region and the biggest exporter of the Czech beer.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. is the member of SABMiller plc. group. Pilsner Urquell is the international flagship brand of the SABMiller brand portfolio.
- SABMiller plc is one of the most significant world beer companies with 70 thousand employees in 75 countries around the world. It offers more than 200 beer brands including the world renowned brand such as Pilsner Urquell, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Miller Genuine Draft a Grolsch, as well as important local brands such as Aguila (Columbia), Castle (South Africa), Miller Lite (USA), Snow (China), Victoria Bitter (Australia), and Tyskie (Poland).
+420 724 617 219
Plzeňský Prazdroj in social media:
Nové Město na Moravě