The manager of the Radegast brand, Pavel Kmínek, explains the rules of this beer incentive: “At the end of the tournament, we will compare the number of goals gotten by the goalies, Jakub Štěpánek and his opponent. Every goal, which the Ostrava goalie gets, means 100 Radegast beers for the goalie from Vítkovice.”
This closely monitored duel between goalies, stars of Czech hockey, adds another dimension to Moravian hockey thanks to Radegast, who is a big fan. At the end of April, we will find out which goalie is the winner.
Notes to editors:
- The Radegast brewery, which is one of the most modern breweries in Czech Republic, has been brewing beer since 1970.
- Since 1999, Radegast brewery has been part of the largest beer conglomerate in Czech Republic, belonging to Plzeňský Prazdroj, a.s.
- Annually, it produces more than 2.2 million hectoliters of beer, with the help of approximately 270 employees.
- It produces beer called “classic Czech lager” and it also produces high quality malt in its own malt house.
- In 2008, the brewery brewed its ten billionth beer.
- Radegast brewery is part of Plzeňský Prazdroj, which with its total sales of 10.5 million hectoliters of beer in 2009 and with exports to more than 50 countries around the world, is among the leading beer producers in Central Europe. Plzeňský Prazdroj is also the largest exporter of Czech beer.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj employs approximately 2,400 employees in the Plzeň, Radegast (Nošovice) and Velké Popovice in breweries and in 13 distribution centers around Czech Republic.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj, a. s. is a member of SABMiller PLC group, one of biggest beer companies in the world, with activities and distribution in more than 60 countries on six continents.
Manager external communication
Ph. no: +420 724 617 219