“We know that a lot of Radegast fans have at home, rich collections of artifacts or photographs, which depict the founding of our brewery and which remind us of other milestones of its development. We would like to put together a concise collection and show it in the form of an exhibition. This important 40th anniversary of the founding of our brewery simply demands it. We are grateful for anything, even for valuable information or contacts for other collectors,” said Ivo Kaňák from the Radegast brewery.
The owner of the most attractive artifact will receive 320 Radegast beers, which corresponds on average to a year’s worth of beer for one person in the Czech Republic. Every person whose artifacts or photos are shown at the exhibition starting on September 11, 2010 in Nošovice will receive a beer.
This challenge continues until June 15, 2010.
Notes to editors:
- The Radegast brewery, one of the most modern breweries in Czech Republic, has been brewing beer since 1970.
- Since 1999, Radegast brewery is part of the largest beer conglomerate in the Czech Republic, belonging to Plzeňský Prazdroj, a.s.
- Yearly, it produces more than 2.2 million hectoliters of beer, with the help of approximately 270 employees.
- It produces beer called “classic Czech lager” and it also produces high quality malt in its own malt house.
- In 2008, the brewery brewed its ten billionth beer.
- Radegast brewery is part of Plzeňský Prazdroj, which with its total sale of 10.5 million hectoliters of beer in 2009 and with exports to more than 50 countries around the world, is one of the leading beer producers in Central Europe. Plzeňský Prazdroj is also the largest exporter of Czech beer.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj employs approximately 2,400 employees in Plzeň, Radegast (Nošovice) and Velké Popovice in breweries and in 13 distribution centers around Czech Republic.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj, a. s. is a member of SABMiller PLC group, one of biggest beer companies in the world, with activities and distribution in more than 60 countries on six continents.
Manager external communication
Ph. no: +420 724 617 219