„Radegast Carrier from Beskydy is a unique competition for real men. To compete means that one has to be better than usual, has to sacrifice himself for the team and has to trust his buddies. All teams are winners, no matter how fast they arrive at the finish line,” the manager of the Radegast brand, Pavel Kmínek, explained about the main point of the competition.
All teams, which will see the finish line on top of Lysá hora in the 4 hour limit, can look forward to 100 Radegast beers as a reward for their hard work. The fastest team can also look forward to 400 beers and a special cup. Forty teams will compete in the Radegast Carrier from Beskydy competition. All information about qualification is at www.radegast.cz.
Radegast Carrier from Beskydy was, after last year’s success, further expanded, Pavel Kmínek, describes: „Interest in participating in the Radegast Carrier from Beskydy is huge again this year. That is why we decided to have two more competitions this year, one in Olomouc and one in Zlín.”
Notes to editors:
- The Radegast brewery, one of the most modern breweries in Czech Republic, has been brewing beer since 1970.
- Since 1999, Radegast brewery is part of the largest beer conglomerate in Czech Republic, belonging to Plzeňský Prazdroj, a.s.
- Yearly, it produces more than 2.2 million hectoliters of beer, with the help of approximately 270 employees.
- It produces beer called „classic Czech lager” and also produces high quality malt in its own malt house.
- In 2008, the brewery brewed its ten billionth beer.
- Radegast brewery is part of Plzeňský Prazdroj, which, with its total sale of 10.5 million hectoliters of beer in 2009 and with exports into more than 50 countries around the world, belongs to leading beer producers in Central Europe. Plzeňský Prazdroj is also the largest exporter of Czech beer.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj employs approximately 2,400 employees in the Plzeň, Radegast (Nošovice) and Velké Popovice in breweries and in 13 distribution centers, around Czech Republic.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj, a. s. is a member of SABMiller PLC group, one of biggest beer companies in the world, with activities and distribution in more than 60 countries on six continents.
Manager external communication
Ph. no: +420 724 617 219