„Radegast supports Moravian hockey and this year it is also celebrating its anniversary. That is why we agreed to go ahead with this untraditional challenge. I hope that this way, fans of the beer will have fun and will also celebrate the brewery’s anniversary,“said Manager of the Radegast brand, Pavel Kmínek.
Players from Frýdek-Místek won beers for their fans in the matches with Opava and Technika Brno. „To shoot 40 shots at the other team’s goalie isn’t easy. I am happy that we were able to do this twice for our fans. I hope that the fans will enjoy Radegast and will push us forward in the upcoming matches,“ said forward of the Frýdek-Místek team, Petr Rozum.
Beers will be prepared for the first 80 fans by the main entrance from the bridge. The gates of the arena will open at 5 p.m.
Notes to editors:
- The Radegast brewery, which is one of the most modern breweries in Czech Republic, is celebrating its 40th anniversary.
- Since 1999, Radegast brewery has been part of the largest beer conglomerate in Czech Republic, belonging to Plzeňský Prazdroj, a.s.
- Yearly, it produces more than 2.2 million hectolitres of beer with the help of approximately 270 employees.
- It produces beer called „classic Czech lager“ and it also produces high-quality malt in its own malt house.
- In 2008, the brewery brewed its ten billionth beer.
- Radegast brewery is part of Plzeňský Prazdroj, which with its total sale of 10.5 million hectolitres of beer in 2009 and with exports into more than 50 countries around the world, is among the leading beer producers in Central Europe. Plzeňský Prazdroj is also the largest exporter of Czech beer.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj employs approximately 2,400 employees in the Plzeň, Radegast (Nošovice) and Velké Popovice in breweries and in 13 distribution centres, around Czech Republic.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj, a.s. is a member of SABMiller PLC group, one of the biggest beer companies in the world, with activities and distribution in more than 60 countries on six continents.
Manager external communication
Ph. no: +420 724 617 219