Fans will be on Mora’s bench26.1.2011 Radegast
„One fan will participate in the same activities as players, and for one day he will be a member of the team. During the afternoon warm–up, we won’t be too hard on him so that he has enough energy to help us during the game,“ said coach of HC Olomouc Jan Tomajko with a smile.
This Saturday, for the first time a fan will sit on the bench during the game against Havlíčkův Brod. One other winner of this unconventional competition will also participate in the action during a match with Ústím nad Labem.
Each fan will start by participating in the afternoon warm-up. He won’t be only watching; if he chooses to, he can also practice with the players and try out some hockey tricks. After that, he will go out to lunch with the team. The highlight of the day will be spending the entire game on the bench of the team.
„To be able to have a fan spend the entire afternoon with the team on the day of a game isn’t easy, and it is really unusual. Radegast wants to bring hockey fans special experiences, and this competition is one such example. I hope that this unique opportunity will interest fans of the Olomouc hockey team,“ explained manager of the Radegast brand, Pavel Kmínek.
All you need to do to participate in the competition is to purchase 10 Radegast beer products and to register at www.radegast.cz/hokej.
Notes to editors:
- The Radegast brewery, one of the most modern breweries in the Czech Republic, has been brewing beer since 1970.
- Since 1999, Radegast brewery has been part of the largest beer conglomerate in the Czech Republic, belonging to Plzeňský Prazdroj, a.s.
- Yearly, it produces more than 2.2 million hectoliters of beer with the help of approximately 270 employees.
- It produces classic Czech lager, and it also produces high–quality malt in its own malt house.
- In 2008, the brewery brewed its ten billionth beer.
- Radegast brewery is part of Plzeňský Prazdroj, which, with its total sales of 10.5 million hectoliters of beer in 2009 and with exports to more than 50 countries around the world, is one of the leading beer producers in Central Europe. Plzeňský Prazdroj is also the largest exporter of Czech beer.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj employs approximately 2300 employees in the Plzeň, Radegast (Nošovice) and Velké Popovice breweries and in 13 distribution centers around the Czech Republic.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj, a. s. is a member of SABMiller PLC, one of biggest beer companies in the world, with activities and distribution in more than 60 countries on six continents.
Manager external communication
Ph. no: +420 724 617 219