So far, Roman Málek has brought despair to the Vítkovice team’s rivals. He holds an excellent average of more than 95 percent of successful hits and has become the main personality of the team from Ostrava. If he obtains the beer in the series against České Budějovice and Pardubice, Roman Málek would enjoy 352 beers. He has effortlessly caught just as many opponent shots.
The prize for Roman Málek is brought by Radegast, an official partner of HC Vítkovice Steel.
Notes for editors:
- The Radegast brewery, which is one of the most modern breweries in the Czech Republic, has been brewing beer since 1970.
- Since 1999, Radegast brewery has been part of Pilsner Urquell, the largest brewing company in the Czech Republic.
- Its 250 employees annually produce over 2 million hectolitres of beer.
- The brewery produces beer called the “classic Czech lager,” as well as high–quality malt in its own malt house.
- In 2008, the brewery brewed its 10 millionth beer.
- With total sales of almost 10 million hectolitres in 2010 (including licensed production abroad) and exports to more than 50 countries around the world, Pilsner Urquell is the leading beer producer in the region and the largest exporter of Czech beer.
- Pilsner Urquell is a member of SABMiller plc. Pilsner Urquell is the international leader of the SABMiller brand portfolio.
- SABMiller plc is one of the world’s largest brewing companies, with brewing activities and distribution agreements in over 60 countries across six continents. The SABMiller group includes major international brands such as Grolsch, Miller Genuine Draft, Peroni Nastro Azzurro and Pilsner Urquell, as well as nearly 200 successful regional and national brands.
Manager external communication
Phone: +420 724 617 219