Radegast is Baník’s new sponsor12.10.2012 Radegast
Radegast Manager Karel Kraus talks about the main reasons behind the partnership: „Baník is the symbol of Northern Moravia. It has fans across the entire region and it represents it beyond its borders. The same goes for Radegast. The partnering of the two well–established Moravian entities is logical, and I am very pleased that we were able to reach a mutually agreeable agreement. We have a lot of faith in the club and that is why we have decided to sign a two–year contract.“
FC Baník Ostrava Chairman of the Board Petr Šafarčík is pleased with the new partner: „Radegast is an important regional brand and its support and trust is very important to Baník. I especially look forward to our combined projects and events for our fans.“
The first concrete result of the mentioned partnership is the Radegast’s participation in the celebration of 90 years of Baník that will take place this Saturday at Bazaly Stadium.
Notes for editors:
- One of the most modern Czech breweries, Radegast has produced beer since 1970.
- Radegast brewery has been a part of Plzeňský Prazdroj comp. since 1999.
- With its total sale of nearly 9.9 million hectolitres during the calendar year of 2011 (including licenced productions abroad) and with its export to more than 50 countries worldwide, Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. is the preeminent beer producer in the region and the biggest exporter of the Czech beer.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. is a member of SABMiller plc. group. Pilsner Urquell is the international flagship brand of the SABMiller brand portfolio
- SABMiller plc. is one of the world’s biggest beer brewing companies with beer brewing activities or distribution in more than 60 countries across six continents. SABMiller portfolio includes important international Brands such as Grolsch, Miller Genuine Draft, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, and Pilsner Urquell, as well as almost 200 successful regional and national brands.
Phone: +420 724 617 219