Martin Troup, manager of the Radegast brand, explained the rules of the contest: „A fan will pick a player to compete with. Then they will both shoot at the goalie. The one with the highest number of successful attempts will be a winner. If the winner is a fan, he can pick a prize form our hockey collection.“
Even the fans that aren’t successful against the professionals won’t leave empty handed. Everyone will take home a card with the signatures of all the players, or a picture with the players. They will also have an opportunity to talk to the players and ask them questions.
The event will take place in the entertainment centre Forum Nová Karolina in Ostrava starting at 5:00 pm. The main star of the evening will be centre Rudolf Huna, Slovak national team player, who also played for Lev Poprad in KHL.
Notes for editors:
- One of the most modern Czech breweries, Radegast has produced beer since 1970.
- Radegast brewery has been a part of Plzeňský Prazdroj comp. since 1999.
- With total sales of nearly 9.9 million hectolitres during the calendar year of 2011 (including licensed production abroad) and with exports to more than 50 countries worldwide, Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. is the preeminent beer producer in the region and the biggest exporter of Czech beer.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. is a member of SABMiller plc. group. Pilsner Urquell is the international flagship brand of the SABMiller brand portfolio
- SABMiller plc. is one of the world’s biggest beer brewing companies with beer brewing activities or distribution in more than 60 countries across six continents. The SABMiller portfolio includes important international Brands such as Grolsch, Miller Genuine Draft, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, and Pilsner Urquell, as well as almost 200 successful regional and national brands.
Phone: +420 724 617 219