Plzeňský Prazdroj found itself as the top answer on the majority of surveys completed by Czech college students asking which employer in the region was ‘The Most Desired Company’. The company also fared well in the main part of the Sodexo Employer of the Region competition where it placed second in the category of ‘Companies with up to 5,000 employees’.
This year’s awards ceremony took place on June 5 at the Golf and Congress Centre Darovanský Dvůr, where Plzeňský Prazdroj was a standout.
‘We value both awards. The success of Plzeňský Prazdroj was always based on the professionalism, enthusiasm and talent of our employees. We value all employees and we offer them excellent conditions including a comprehensive benefit system. Our victory in the “The Most Desired Employer of the Region” category is just more proof that Plzeňský Prazdroj is an attractive place to work,’added Manager of Employee Relations Milan Koza, in an acceptance speech.
The Association of Employers organised the competition the Employer of the Year where companies compete in three categories:
- Sodexo TOP Employer of the Year with more than 5,000 employees
- Sodexo Employer of the Year with up to 5,000 employees
- Progressive Employer of the Year with up to 5,000 employees
The contest also includes the survey where business and humanities students were able to vote for ‘The Most Desired Company’, which tends to be a company where such students would like to find employment after completing their studies.
More information at www.zamestnavatelroku.cz
Notes for editors:
- With its total sale of nearly 9.7 million of hectolitres during the calendar year of 2013 (including licensed productions abroad) and with its export to more than 50 countries worldwide, Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. is the preeminent beer producer in the region and the biggest exporter of the Czech beer.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. is the member of SABMiller PLC. group. Pilsner Urquell is the international flagship brand of the SABMiller brand portfolio.
- SABMiller PLC. is one of the most significant world beer companies with 70 thousand employees in 75 countries around the world. It offers more than 200 beer brands including the world renowned brand such as Pilsner Urquell, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Miller Genuine Draft a Grolsch, as well as important local brands such as Aguila (Columbia), Castle (South Africa), Miller Lite (USA), Snow (China), Victoria Bitter (Australia), and Tyskie (Poland).