Players from the Vítkovice hockey team will go for a beer with their fans8.11.2010 Radegast
„The meeting with fans over beer, which we have been doing as part of the Radegast Supports Moravian Hockey concept, was very positively received last year, and we hope that the same will be true for this year. The fans can find out a lot of interesting information, which they wouldn’t usually be able to get,“ says Radegast Brand Manager Pavel Kmínek of the main advantage of this meeting.
Besides the actual conversation with real men in blue-and-white jerseys, fans will compete for interesting prizes from Radegast and from the HC VÍTKOVICE STEEL hockey club. Every fan will get a puck as a souvenir, which the players can sign directly at the venue. Players will also try out what it is like to be bartenders. They will serve properly poured beers to their fans, who will sit at their tables. One can win an opportunity to be at a table with the players in a competition, which can be found at www.radegast.cz/hokej.
„I would like to invite all our fans. I haven’t been in Vítkovice for very long, and I would love to get to know fans, who help us get ahead and give us energy to score more during our games at home,“ one of the main contributors of the success of Vítkovice in the season, Roman Málek, says to entice fans.
Notes to editors:
- The Radegast brewery, one of the most modern breweries in the Czech Republic, has been brewing beer since 1970.
- Since 1999, Radegast brewery has been part of the largest beer conglomerate in the Czech Republic, Plzeňský Prazdroj, a.s.
- Yearly, it produces more than 2.2 million hectolitres of beer, with the help of approximately 270 employees.
- It produces beer called „classic Czech lager“ and it also produces high–quality malt in its own malt house.
- In 2008, the brewery brewed its ten billionth beer.
- Radegast brewery is part of Plzeňský Prazdroj, which with its total sales of 10.5 million hectolitres of beer in 2009 and with exports into more than 50 countries around the world, is among the leading beer producers in Central Europe. Plzeňský Prazdroj is also the largest exporter of Czech beer.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj employs approximately 2,400 employees in Plzeň, Radegast (Nošovice) and Velké Popovice in breweries and in 13 distribution centres around the Czech Republic.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj, a. s. is a member of SABMiller PLC group, one of biggest beer companies in the world, with activities and distribution in more than 60 countries on six continents.
Manager external communication
Ph. no: +420 724 617 219