Phoenix Is Celebrating Its First Success: More Than 100,000 Beers Were Served In More Than 600 Restaurants During Past Two Weeks16.3.2012 Uncategorized
The Czech beer market is being rocked by novelties, and Phoenix, the new wheat beer, is part of the action. Consumers can enjoy not only its light taste but also its playfulness and inspiration. All fans of Phoenix thus have a chance to enjoy it in an original glass, and moreover, their own way. And that is thanks to its fun, colourful, and entertaining rituals. All the unusual ways of serving Phoenix presented by the best of the best beer connoisseurs are available at www.fenixinspiration.cz.
„We are very happy for Phoenix, especially because we have placed our bet on advertising it via nontraditional communication channels and social networks. High demand for Phoenix shows it was a good choice,“ Jakub Štěpán, Phoenix bran Manager said.
Phoenix was made especially for those who enjoy good times, who do not bow to convention, and like to experiment a bit. With its motto „We Like It Our Way,“ the brand is also creating social experiments that bring out the question of vulnerability of one’s will in facing the opinion of the masses. The results of the first experiments are available at www.fenixinspiration.cz.
For more information contact:
Jiří Mareček, Plzeňský Prazdroj, phone: +420 724 617 219
Vladimír Jurina, Plzeňský Prazdroj, phone: +420 724 617 886
Notes for editors
- Phoenix beer brand was first introduced to the public on February 29, 2012.
- Wheat beer Phoenix is notable for its light taste and fresh aroma achieved by the combination of wheat malt, orange peels, and a dash of cilantro.
- Recommended Retail Price of Phoenix, wheat beer with an alcohol content of 4.9% is 25,- CZK per 0.4 l.
- The list of restaurants serving the beer is constantly expanded and updated, and it is available at www.fenixinspiration.cz.
- With its total sale of nearly 10 millions of hectoliters during the calendar year of 2011 (including licensed productions abroad) and with its export to more than 50 countries worldwide, Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. is the preeminent beer producer in the region and the biggest exporter of the Czech beer.
- Plzeňský Prazdroj Inc. is a member of SABMiller plc. group. Pilsner Urquell is the international flagship brand of the SABMiller brand portfolio.
- SABMiller plc. is one of the world’s biggest beer brewing companies with beer brewing activities or distribution in more than 60 countries across six continents. SABMiller portfolio includes important international Brands such as Grolsch, Miller Genuine Draft, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, and Pilsner Urquell, as well as almost 200 successful regional and national brands.